6 Different Topics, 6 Master Gardeners
- Shae Johnson – Butterflies and Pollinators
- Jana Belk – Herbs
- Ken Chamberlain – Heirlooms and Hybrids
- Kathy Rapp – Wildflowers and Native Plants
- Renae Bernskoetter – Sprouts and Microgreens
- Mark Bernskoetter – Composting and General Garden Q/A
Join us at the Library Station on Saturday, February 29, 2020 for a free educational seminar chock full of timely topics guaranteed to help you get your garden started right! Handouts and seeds will be available, so don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to learn how to create a healthy garden for you and your family.